Set forth by the editorial board of xournals, the policy describes the outlines of the publication process of our journal. Specifically, xournals adopts and attempts to cohere to its standards and requirements.
- Rectitude and Responsibility
- Peer- Reviewed
- Harm and offence
Editorial Policies are the strategies set forward by the editors or editorial board of a journal. Editorial Board of xournals expects writers to keep an eye on to the criteria of integrity in research and the communication of research results and conclusion. The editor should fulfill all the responsibilities towards authors, reviewers, readers etc.
RECTITUDE AND RESPONSIBILITY
An author is an individual who has significantly contributed to the development of manuscripts. International Association of Scientists & Researchers Committee recommends the authorship based on following criteria:
- Registration and Copyright form must be signed by the author and co-authors.
- The author should read and agree the IASR policies prior to submission of their manuscript.
- Author and Co-authors must review the manuscript individually for impeccable content before final submission of publication.
- The author should take the responsibility, if the manuscript submission, is found to be deceitful with his/her co-authors.
- Authors must routinely read author’s instructions on xournals and prepare the manuscript accordingly.
- Every single person who contributed in the submission of a manuscript, but did not meet the criteria for authorship should be acknowledged. Funding organization or other sources should also be acknowledged.
- Editors must look for the views of other members in the improvement of journals processes.
- Editors should be responsible for complete guidance provided to reviewers, authors, editorial boards.
- Editors should keep an eye on reviewing method that it should be unbiased.
- Editors must follow the law of confidentiality.
- Editors must carefully check the content for plagiarism and then only approve it for publication.
- The reviewer must be expertise in his/her research area.
- Reviewers must follow the peer review policy for the evaluation of manuscripts.
- Reviewers are required to review the manuscript without any conflict of interest.
- Reviewers must comment on ethical questions and fraudulent in the submitted manuscript indirectly to the author.
The IASR expects all submitted manuscript data are honestly and accurately prepared. IASR will conduct an inquiry, if any counterfeit data are suspected.
Reviewing is an important aspect of the publication process. The blind peer review procedure is followed by the editorial board for reviewing all the manuscript. Confidential and unprejudiced critiques must be provided by the reviewer. Editor-in-chief has the authority to decide finally whether to accept or reject a manuscript.
Amendment in authorship of published manuscript can be requested only by main author and sent to email@example.com and implemented after approval by the Editor-in-chief. The Editor-in-chief reserves the right to accept or reject the request.
There could be numerous circumstance in which conflict of interest can occur, therefore, in such kind of situation the author, the reviewer must inform the editorial board to get clear solution and review the manuscript impartially.
Editorial Board is concerned about the confidentiality of submitted manuscript. Exchange of information regarding manuscript is done between the editorial board and authors.